ShoreTel SG60 ShoreGear SG-60/12 Voice Switch
The ShoreGear 60 is designed for mid-sized offices supporting both telephones and analog trunking (i.e. 20 IP users, 8 analog trunks).
- Supports up to 60 IP phones
- Supports up to 12 analog ports - 8 universal telephone/trunk ports and 4 telephone ports
- Connects to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling
- Also connects to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting
- Communicates with IP phones, soft phones, and other IP endpoints via Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP)
- Connections - 2 RJ-45 LAN ports, audio input/output, RS-232C maintenance, RJ-11 PFT port, RJ-21X Telco port
A power cable is included.