ShoreTel ST50A Voice Switch
The ShoreTel Connect Voice Switch ST50A is a voice switch that supports up to 50 IP phones, 4 loop start trunks, 4 analog extension ports and power fail transfer. The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST50A supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
- 2 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 4 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9 for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- SIP trunking and extension support
A power cable is included.