ShoreTel ShoreGear SG-40 Voice Switch
The Shoretel 40/8 supports up to 40 IP phones or up to 8 analog ports (2 universal telephone / trunk ports, 2 trunk only ports, and 4 telephone ports).
The Shoretel 40/8 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
- Supports up to 40 IP phones or up to 8 analog ports (2 universal analog station/trunk (FXO/FXS) ports, 2 trunk only (FXO) ports, and 4 analog station (FXS) ports)
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 1 RJ-11 port for connection to the extension side of the Power Fail Transfer Unit (Extension 9)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
A power cable is included.